Configure Microsoft Power Automate Integration Settings
Blueprint integrates with Microsoft Power Automate to accelerate and scale robot development and orchestration. Users can seamlessly export aligned and prioritized business processes into Microsoft Power Automate, while also preserving data captured from Imports from an earlier RPA tool, to provide robot developers with a head start and unparalleled visibility and context.
To be able to feed Process models - along with all visual elements and traces - from Blueprint to Microsoft Power Automate, a Project Administrator must first configure your Microsoft Power Automate integration settings in the Project Administration Portal.
Blueprint may be configured to either integrate to Power Automate (cloud flows) or Power Automate Desktop directly.
To configure your Microsoft Power Automate integration settings:
- Click Projects in the Blueprint Administration Portal.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Select the project that you want to set up the Microsoft Power Automate integration for (that is, the project where you will be designing and optimizing process models to be downloaded and then uploaded to Microsoft Power Automate).
- Click RPA Integration and select Power Automate in the dropdown displayed.
- In the page displayed, you may configure your project to export to Power Automate or Power Automate Desktop.
- For Power Automate: select Enable Power Automate Cloud Export via Download
- For Power Automate Desktop: select Enable Power Automate Desktop Export via API (MS Office 365 Authentication Required)Integrating to Power Automate Desktop requires configuring MS Office 365 authentication (see MS Office 365 Authentication Settings Set Up).
- Click Save.