Export a Process to Blue Prism
Blueprint integrates with Blue Prism to accelerate and scale robot development and orchestration. Users can seamlessly push aligned and prioritized business processes along with all related constraints like rules, policies, regulations, etc. into Blue Prism to provide robot developers with a head start and unparalleled visibility and context.
Using Blueprint alongside Blue Prism ensures that visibility and context is communicated to robot developers by making related constraints like rules, policies, regulations, etc. available with a single click.
To export a Process artifact along with all associated information into Blue Prism:
- Access the Process artifact that you want to export.
- In the artifact details view, click the More button and select Export Artifact to Blue Prism.
- A notification is displayed indicating that the export has been scheduled. Click the link in the message to view the operation on the Jobs page.
You can also access the export by clicking Jobs in the main toolbar and then clicking the Import/Export tab.Files generated expire after 10 days and are no longer available but this can be changed by adding an Application Setting: ExportFileExpirationInDays.
- Click the download icon at the end of the export's row.
- In Blue Prism, import the project file you downloaded.
The business process along with all the visual elements including task details and links to traces that exist are visible and accessible in Blue Prism.
A twin tether back to Blueprint is automatically created so bot developers can reference what that asset looks like and access any specific process steps they desire.