Unassign Projects from a Standard Artifact Type
When Storyteller administrators unassign a project from a Standard Artifact Type, that artifact will no longer be available in that project for users to create. Consider unassigning Standard Artifact Types from projects where it is unlikely that users would access the Standard Artifact Type.
To unassign projects from Standard Artifact Types:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, under Instance, click Artifact Management and select Standard Artifact Types.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- On the Standard Artifact Types list page, click the artifact type you want to assign to a project.
You can search for artifact types by name or prefix using the search bar in the upper right corner.
You can also sort the list by clicking a column header to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- In the Projects Assignments tab, select all the checkboxes for the projects you want to unassign the Standard Artifact Type from.
You can search for projects by name the search bar in the upper right corner.
You can also sort the list by clicking the Name column header to display that column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- Click the Actions button and then select Unassign.
- Click the Details tab and then click Save at the bottom of the page.