How to Use the Statistics Dashboard
This dashboard provides valuable information about a set of Digital Blueprints.
- Choose Dashboards in the main header, then choose the Statistics dashboard
- Choose a project, a folder, or an individual process as the scope then hit the OK button. If you choose a project, all processes within this project will be analyzed and displayed. If you choose a folder, then all processes within that folder. If you choose a process, then that process will be the only information in the dashboard.
- Actions available on the Statistics Dashboard:
The following actions are available on the dashboard:
- Change Scope: This launches the same dialog as when the dashboard was first launched, allowing you to select a different project, or folder, or process for analysis and display.
- Refresh: There is a refresh button beside the “Change Scope” button that will retrieve the most current Digital Blueprint processes from the selected scope for analysis and display.
- Hover on Graphics: When you hover on the graphical elements you will see quantitative information for the element.
- Search by name: A type-ahead search bar allows you to quickly find a desired process by name.
- Sort Column: Every column in the table has a sort option. Each click on the sort control will reverse the sort order.
- Export to Excel: Users can export a more detailed view of mappings to excel. Will display each action within the selected scope and if the action is mapped or not mapped. This sheet will include:
Blueprint ID Number
The hierarchy the process originates from
Name of the process
What application is being used for the current action
Name of the action
Action Name in DGB
Name of the action in Blueprint's Common Object Model
Mapped to PAD
Shows if the specific action is mapped to Power Automate Desktop. Indicated with 0 being unmapped and 1 being mapped
Mapped to UiPath
Shows if the specific action is mapped to UiPath. Indicated with 0 being unmapped and 1 being mapped
- To export, choose Actions and then Export to Excel.
- This will trigger a job which can be viewed and downloaded from the Import/Export tab of the Jobs page
Statistics Dashboard Information Displayed
This is the number of steps (actions + comments + loops + decision branches) the Digital Blueprint has.
This is the number of unique variables the Digital Blueprint has.
Mapped to COM
This indicates how much of the process is defined using Blueprint’s Common Object Model, in other words the percentage of steps that have COM data defined.
Mapped to UiPath*
This is a predictive measurement of how much of the process is defined from Blueprint’s Common Object Model to UiPath.
Mapped to PAD*
This is a predictive measurement of how much of the process is defined from Blueprint’s Common Object Model to PAD.
This is the Cyclomatic Complexity of the process. Refer to Cyclomatic complexity - Wikipedia.
This is the number of decisions within the Digital Blueprint. This includes if's, if/else, and else branches.
This is a count of the number of Includes the Digital Blueprint has. Typical use of an include is to “call” another process.
This is the combined number of Actions and Variables the Digital Blueprint has.
*Indicates predictive mapping