Search for Help Content
Blueprint's entire online help documentation library is searchable and accessible from within the application's Help Center.
To search for help articles directly within Blueprint:
- Click the Help icon () in the upper-right corner of Blueprint.
- Click the Online Help section.
- Enter a search term in the search bar provided.
You can also click one of the suggested articles displayed that are listed according to the context of your work and location in Blueprint.
- Click an article in the search results.
- A snippet of the most fundamental information is provided for you to be able to perform that function or use that feature.
If you need more context or procedural guidance, click Read Full Article to be directed right to that article in Blueprint's Online Help.