Storyteller offers numerous help resources to accelerate the onboarding process and empower users to become quickly familiar with the UI, features, and capabilities of the application.
In some cases, interactive tutorials and slideshows are triggered automatically on your first visit to a page in Storyteller – although you always have the option to discard them if need be.
The same resources can also be found by clicking the Help icon in the upper-right corner, in addition to the following help assets:
- The ability to search Storyteller's extensive help documentation
- Interactive tours that guide you through powerful Storyteller features and pages
- Slideshows overviewing Storyteller features
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Interactive, guided onboarding modules
- Links to:
- Storyteller's comprehensive online help
- Storyteller's Learn More Site that offers Storyteller Getting Started videos and other resources
- Register for Blueprint Connect — an interactive Slack workspace where Blueprint and Storyteller users can interact and connect with peers, as well as the Blueprint support team
- Our support channel where you can log a Support Case or ask a question.