MS Office 365 Authentication Settings Set Up
Blueprint integrates with Power Automate Desktop to accelerate and scale robot development and orchestration. Users can seamlessly export and upload aligned and prioritized business processes along with all related constraints into Power Automate Desktop, to provide robot developers with a head start and unparalleled visibility and context.
To link your Blueprint instance to Office 365, and enable export to Power Automate Desktop:
- Navigate to Portal Azure
- Select the App Registrations section in the ‘Azure Active Directory portal’. Users may need to utilize the search bar to locate this section
- On the top left, click New Registration
- Name your instance
- In the Who can use this application or access this API? section, select Accounts in this organizational directory only
- Select "Single Page Application (SPA)"
- Enter the Redirect URL - https://<BlueprintURL>/ ending with forward slash ('/') symbol
- Click Register
- You will be redirected the the newly created app registration. Leave this tab open, as you will need this information later on.
- In a new tab, go to the Blueprint Admin Portal by logging into Blueprint and clicking the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- On the left-side panel, expand “RPA Management” and click “MS Office 365 Authentication Settings”
- Enter “Application (client) ID” and “Directory (tenant) ID”. (You can get these values from Overview section of Azure AD app registration page)
- Click on “Get Environment(s)” button
This may take a while to link to the newly registered app. If the environment can't be found, wait a few minutes and try again
- Enter your Azure AD credentials in the popup dialog
- Accept permission request for the app to read/manage flows, view profile
- Select MS Dataverse environment from the Environment dropdown (if you have more than one)
- Click on the ‘Save’ button