[Deprecated] Export a Process to Microsoft Power Automate
Please see RPA Export from Blueprint for updated information on all RPA Export functionality.
Blueprint integrates with Microsoft Power Automate to accelerate and scale robot development and orchestration. Users can seamlessly push aligned and prioritized business processes along with all related constraints like rules, policies, regulations, etc. into Power Automate to provide robot developers with a head start and unparalleled visibility and context.
Using Blueprint alongside Microsoft Power Automate ensures that visibility and context is communicated to robot developers by making related constraints like rules, policies, regulations, etc. and attachments available with a single click.
To export a Process artifact along with all associated information into Microsoft Power Automate:
- Access the Process artifact that you want to export.
- In the artifact details view, click the More button and select Export Artifact to Power Automate.
- A notification is displayed indicating that the export has been scheduled. Click the link in the message to view the operation on the Jobs page.
You can also access the export by clicking Jobs in the main toolbar and then clicking the Import/Export tab.Files generated expire after 10 days and are no longer available but this can be changed by adding an Application Setting: ExportFileExpirationInDays.
- Click the download icon at the end of the export's row.
- In Microsoft Power Automate, import the zipped project file you downloaded.
The business process along with all the visual elements including task details and the artifact IDs for all the traces that exist are visible and accessible in Power Automate. To access those traced artifacts, simply copy the artifact IDs and search for them in Blueprint.