Add a Standard Property
As a Blueprint administrator, you can create and configure Standard Properties and assign them to Standard Artifact Types according to your organization's needs.
To add a Standard Property:
- In the Administration Portal, under Instance, click Artifact Management and select Standard Properties.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Click Add Standard Property.
- In the page displayed:
- Click the default name in the header and enter a new name for the new Standard Property you are creating.
- Select the type of Standard Property you want to create in the Type field.The Standard Property types available are: Text, Number, Date, Choice, User. The resulting settings that you can configure vary depending on the type of property you select.
- In the Settings section, configure the settings for your Standard Property like whether it is a required field or has a default value.
To add valid values for Choice type properties, see the Add Valid Values for a Choice Type Standard Property article.
- To assign the property to a Standard Artifact Type, see the Assign Standard Properties to a Standard Artifact Type article.
- Click Save.