Define Access and Logging In Settings
In the Storyteller Admin Portal, you can view and define whether your new users receive a welcome email when you create them, and also add custom text to that email.
To view and define your Access and Logging In settings:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click Advanced Settings and then select Instance Settings in the side panel.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- In the Access & Logging In section:
- The Welcome Email for New Users checkbox is selected by default, meaning that all new users you create receive a welcome email.In order for Welcome Emails to be sent to new users, your Email Settings must first be configured in the Storyteller Admin Portal. For more information, please see the Email Settings article.To disable the welcome email, clear the checkbox.
For more information regarding Storyteller welcome emails, see the Send New Users a Welcome Email article.
- In the Welcome Email Custom Text field, you can add additional, custom text in addition to the default message which appears in all welcome emails.
- The Welcome Email for New Users checkbox is selected by default, meaning that all new users you create receive a welcome email.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page to save and activate your changes.To see and experience any changes made to Instance Settings, Storyteller users have to refresh their browsers.