Delete Multiple Custom Artifact Types
To delete Custom Artifact Types, they must not be associated with live artifacts in your instance. Before you delete any Custom Artifact Types, you must delete the live artifacts they are associated with.
Project Administrators are not able to delete Standard Artifact Types or Sub-Artifact Types.
To delete Custom Artifact Types:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to delete a Custom Artifact Type for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Artifact Management and select Project Artifact Types.
- On the Project Artifact Types list page, select the checkboxes for the Custom Artifact Types you want to delete. You can delete multiple Custom Artifact Types simultaneously.
You can search for artifact types by name or prefix using the search bar in the upper right corner.
You can also sort the list by clicking a column header to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- Click the Actions button and select Delete.
- Click OK in the confirmation modal to proceed.