Unassign Members from a Project Group
Project administrators can remove project access from users in several different ways. One option is to remove users from the relevant project groups entirely, so they don't gain the corresponding privileges of group membership.
a) the "Manage Groups, Project Roles, and Project Role Assignments" privilege in their Project Administrator Role, or
b) the "Administer All Projects" privilege in their Instance Administrator Role.
For more information on Project Administrator Roles, see the Manage Project Administrator Roles article. For more information on Instance Administrator Roles, see the Manage Instance Administrator Roles article.
To unassign members from a Project Group:
- In the Administration Portal, click and select the project in which you want to unassign members from a Project Group.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click User Management and select Project Groups.
- On the Project Groups page displayed, search for and click the group you want to unassign members from.
- On the Project Group's details page, click the Group Members tab.
- Select the checkboxes for all the users you want to unassign from that Project Group and then click OK.
You can also search for specific users using the search bar and sort the table by clicking a column header (with the exception of the Description header) to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- Click the Actions button and select Unassign.
- Click Save on the Project Role's details page.