Manage Sub-Artifact Types
Project Administrators with the corresponding privileges can view and manage Sub-Artifact Types at the project level.
To access and manage Project Artifact Types:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to manage Sub-Artifact Types for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Artifact Management and select Project Artifact Types.
- The Project Artifact Types page displays all the Project Artifact Types in your instance.
Click the Category column to sort the artifact types available and locate the Sub-Artifact Types.
Click a Sub-Artifact Type in the Name column to see its details.
You can search for Sub-Artifact Types by name or prefix using the search bar in the upper right corner.
- The page displayed provides all the details for that Sub-Artifact Type including:
- Who it was created by and when
- Who it was last edited by and when
- Its icon, prefix, base type, and group label
- Its default description
- All Project Properties assigned to that artifact type
- For information on how to complete further actions regarding Standard Artifact Types, click one of the following links: