Configuring Default Active Directory Integration
If you use the default active directory integration, Blueprint automatically uses the active directory server that the Blueprint Server User is a member of.
If your Blueprint Server User is not part of an active directory, or if you wish to specify multiple active directory servers, you can configure custom active directory integration.
To configure default active directory integration:
- Open the Instance Administration Console.
- Click Active Directory Settings.
- Select the Enable Active Directory Integration option.
- Select the Use default connection on identity option.
- Optionally select the Synchronize Active Directory groups and users option to ensure user details and group membership in Blueprint reflect changes in Active Directory.
If synchronization is enabled, configure the Frequency and time the operation will begin.
Synchronization for the weekly and monthly options occur on the first day of the week or month, respectively.
- Click Save.
If you need to remove an active directory server at any time, you can click the active directory server on the leftmost side of the screen and then click the Remove button.