View and Edit Artifacts in the Utility Panel
The Utility Panel includes more detailed information about the selected artifact, such as properties, relationships, discussions, files, and history.
This panel slides open and closed, and is located on the right-hand side of the Storyteller interface.
The Relationships, Discussions, and Files tabs, will have an asterisk next to their names if there is information to be viewed in that tab for the selected artifact. The asterisk is also displayed when the Utility Panel is closed.
Several artifact elements can be edited in the Utility Panel. For more information on how to edit artifacts in the Utility Panel, click one of the following links:
- Edit Artifact Properties
- View Relationships and Traces
- Delete Traces
- Add Files to an Artifact
- Add Actor Inherits
- Intelligent Recommendations
- Artifact History
- Version Compare
- Side by Side Compare
- Restore an Artifact to a Previous Version
- Restore Values or Attributes of an Artifact to a Previous Version
- Formatting Shapes and Adjusting Canvas Attributes in the Universal Model Editor