Delete a Project-level Office Document Template
As a project administrator with the corresponding privileges, you may want to be able to delete irrelevant or outdated project-level Office Document Templates.
In those cases, you can delete one or multiple templates.
To delete a project-level Office Document Template within one of your Blueprint projects:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project with the project-level Office Document Template you want to delete.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Advanced Settings and select Project Templates.
- On the Project Templates page, click the template you want to delete.
- Click Delete at the bottom of the page.
- Click OK in the confirmation modal to proceed.