Edit an Instance Administrator Role
As a Storyteller administrator with the corresponding privileges, you can edit any Instance Administrator Role except for one—the Default Administrator Role.
This gives you the flexibility to configure roles according to your organization's needs and optimize the way you use Storyteller.
To edit an Instance Administrator Role:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click User Management and then select Instance Administrator Roles in the side panel.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- In the Instance Admin Roles page displayed, click the role you want to edit.
- To edit the role's name, click the name in the header and make your changes as needed.
- To edit the role's description, click the Description field and make your changes as needed.
- Make your changes to the privileges associated to the role by selecting or clearing corresponding privilege checkboxes as needed.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.