Edit a Project Artifact Type
Storyteller administrators with the corresponding privileges can edit Custom Project Artifact Types to meet the needs of a particular project and customize the way you can categorize the artifacts in a project.
Project Administrators can edit all settings in a Custom Artifact Type, but can only edit a handful of settings in Standard Artifact Types and Sub-Artifact Types.
To edit a Custom Project Artifact Type:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to edit a Custom Project Artifact Type for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Artifact Management and select Project Artifact Types.
- On the Project Artifact Types list page, click the artifact type you want to edit.
You can search for it by name or prefix using the search bar in the upper right corner.
You can also sort the list by clicking a column header to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- Edit the following fields as needed:
- Edit the Project Artifact Type's name by clicking the name in the header and making your changes.
- Group Label
- Default Description
- To manage Project Properties, see the Assign Project Properties to a Project Artifact Type article.
- Click Save.