Add User Inputs to Project-level Office Document Templates
As a project administrator, you can define and manage custom inputs that your users can inject in a project-level Office Document Template that they generate. This gives you the ability to create a document with custom input, particular to each time the document in generated.
To add user inputs to project-level Office Document Templates:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project with the project-level Office Document Template you want to add user inputs to.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Advanced Settings and select Project Templates.
- On the Project Templates page, click the template you want to add user inputs to.
- Click Add User Input.
- Define the following for your new user input:
- Click the edit icon in the Name column and enter a name for the input.
- If you want to define a default value, click the edit icon in the Default Value column and enter a value as needed.
- Select the checkbox in the Mandatory column to make the value required.
- You can order your newly created input accordingly by clicking the directional arrows in the Order column.
- Click Save.