Assign Users to an Instance Administrator Role
Users can only be assigned to one Instance Administrator Role at a time. When assigning a user with an existing Instance Administrator Role to another role, they are assigned to the new role you are managing and unassigned from their previous Instance Administrator Role.
To assign users to an Instance Administrator Role:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click User Management and then select Instance Administrator Roles in the side panel.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- In the Instance Administrator Roles page displayed, click the role you want to assign users to.
- In the page displayed with the role's details, click the User Assignments tab.
- Click Assign Users.
- In the Assign Users page displayed, select the checkbox for the user or users you want to assign to the role.
You can also use the search bar at the top of the table to search for the specific users you want to assign to the role.
- Click OK.
- If the user or users are assigned to another Instance Administrator Role, a warning modal appears indicating that the user(s) will be assigned to this new role and unassigned from their previous Instance Administrator Role.
Click OK to proceed.