Reuse a Single Artifact
To reuse a single artifact that you have displayed in the main content area:
- Click the Action button in the artifact toolbar and select Reuse.
- In the Reuse to... modal:
- Enter a name for the new, reused artifact in the Artifact Name field.
- Search for and select the location to place your new, reused artifact.
- Select the Include Relationships checkbox to include all the Relationships and traces from the source artifact in the new, reused artifact.
- Select Include Files to include all the files from the source artifact in the new, reused artifact.
- Click Reuse and Publish.