Copy a Project Administrator Role
As a project administrator with the corresponding privileges, there might be cases where you want a similar Project Administrator Role as one that already exists with slight alterations.
In those cases, you can copy an existing Project Administrator Role to create a new one and make modifications as needed.
To copy a Project Administrator Role:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click User Management and then select Project Administrator Roles in the side panel.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- In the Project Administrator Roles page displayed, click the role you want to copy.
- Click Copy at the bottom of the page.
- Click the default name in the header and enter a new name for the role you are creating.
- Enter a description for the role in the Description field. This will give other administrators quick context for reference when managing project roles.
- Make any changes to the privileges associated to the role by selecting or clearing corresponding privilege checkboxes as needed.
For more information regarding privileges, see the Project Administrator Roles and Privileges article.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.