Delete a Project Role
As a project administrator with the corresponding privileges, you may want to delete irrelevant or outdated Project Roles. Reducing the number of Project Roles can aid yourself, and other project administrators, to make easier decisions
In those cases, you can delete one or multiple Project Roles.
a) the "View Groups, Project Roles, and Project Role Assignments" privilege in their Project Administrator Role, or
b) the "Administer All Projects" privilege in their Instance Administrator Role.
For more information on Project Administrator Roles, see the Manage Project Administrator Roles article. For more information on Instance Administrator Roles, see the Manage Instance Administrator Roles article.
To delete a Project Role:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to delete a Project Role for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click User Management and select Project Roles.
- On the Project Roles page displayed, click the role you want to delete.
- Click Delete at the bottom of the page.
- Click OK in the confirmation modal to proceed.