Add a Trace to a Sub-Artifact
In Blueprint, you can add a trace to a sub-artifact such as:
- A shape in a model artifact in the Universal Model Editor
- A task from a Process artifact in the Process Editor
- A Glossary term in a Glossary artifact
To add a trace to a sub-artifacts:
- Click and select the sub-artifact that you want to create a trace with.
- Access the Relationships tab in the Utility Panel.
- Search for the artifact you want to create a trace with by entering its artifact ID, artifact title, prefix, or even its description in the quick search bar.
- Select the artifact you want to create a trace with, displayed in the search results.The results displayed are results within the project you are working in. To search for artifacts across all projects in your instance, click Search All Projects at the bottom of the search results.
You can also directly add multiple sub-artifacts with the artifact ID without the prefix according to the following format: Artifact ID; Artifact ID; etc. If an incorrect or not applicable artifact ID is entered, it is displayed in red and not applied when you conduct the trace operation
- You can select one or multiple artifacts to create a trace with. To select multiple artifacts, simply click all the artifacts desired in the search results displayed.
- Select the direction of the trace according to the following: