Create an Instance Administrator Role
As a Storyteller administrator, you can create Instance Administrator Roles and define the privileges you associated with those roles and then assign them to users.
To create an Instance Administrator Role:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click User Management and then select Instance Administrator Roles in the side panel.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Click Add Instance Administrator Role.
- In the page displayed:
- Click the default name in the header and enter a new name for the role you are creating.
- Enter a description for the role in the Description field. This will give other administrators quick context for reference when managing roles.
- Define the privileges to be associated with the role by selecting each desired privilege in the Privileges section.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- For information on how to assign users to the role, see the Assign Users to an Instance Administrator Role article.