Create a New Folder in a Project
To create a new folder in a Blueprint project:
- Click Projects in the Administration Portal.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- In the Projects page displayed, click Create Folder.
- In the Create Folder modal:
- Enter a name for your new folder.
- Select the existing folder or hierarchy where you want to place the new folder. You can also you the search field to search for the folder in your instance.
- Click Save.