Edit a Project Administrator Role
As a project administrator with the corresponding privileges, you can edit any Project Administrator Role except for one—the Default Project Administrator Role.
This gives you the flexibility to configure project administrator roles according to your organization's needs and restrict project administrator privileges to only what is necessary.
To edit a Project Administrator Role:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click User Management and then select Project Administrator Roles in the side panel.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- In the Project Admin Roles page displayed, click the role you want to edit.
- To edit the role's name, click the name in the header and make your changes as needed.
- To edit the role's description, click the Description field and make your changes as needed.
- Make your changes to the privileges associated to the role by selecting or clearing corresponding privilege checkboxes as needed.
For more information regarding privileges, see the Project Administrator Roles and Privileges article.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.