Set the Approval Status for a Review
By default, all artifacts have their approval status set to Not Required when added to a Review.
If you need formal sign-off or approval for that artifact, you will have to set its approval status.
To set an artifact's approval status:
- Access the Review artifact of interest and click the Artifacts tab.
- Click the drop-down in the Approval Status column for the artifact you want to set the approval status for and select Required or Not Required as needed.
- To set the approval status for multiple artifacts:
- Select the checkboxes for the artifacts you want to set the approval status for.
- Click the Actions button and select Approval Not Required or Approval Required as needed.