Add Project-Level Office Document Templates
As a project administrator with the corresponding privileges, you can add new Office Document Templates to your project. This allows you to tailor your user's documents specifically for which project they are a part of.
To add a project-level Office Document Template to one of your Storyteller projects:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to add a project-level Office Document Template for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Advanced Settings and select Project Templates.
- On the Project Templates page, click Add Office Document Template at the top of the table.
- Configure the settings for your new Project Template by selecting the corresponding checkboxes or entering desired values in the following fields:
- Include Files — If selected, the generated document is packaged in a .zip file with all associated documents and attachments in the artifact.
- Rich Text Formatting — If selected, any rich text formatting in the project is preserved in the generated document.
- Font Size Scale — Select the percentage you want to scale font size to within rich text fields in the generated document.Font size scale must be a whole number between 50 and 500 percent.
- Include Open Discussions — If selected, open discussions are included in the generated document.
- Include Closed Discussions — If selected, closed discussions are included in the generated document.
- Attach Source Data to Document Output — If selected, the generated document is packaged in a .zip file with the project XML data that was used to generate the document.
The project XML data can be useful if:
- you want to author a template using data and image references from your project
- you are debugging a problem with the template you are using
- you want to provide Blueprint support with the project XML data that generated the template
- Click Upload.
- In the file browser displayed, locate and select the Office Document Template you want to add to the project.
- Select the Prompt for User Input checkbox if you want the User Inputs table content to be displayed to the user during document generation.
For more information regarding user inputs, see the Add User Inputs to Project-Level Office Document Templates article.
- Click Save.