The System Reports tab in the Admin Portal provides information for Instance Admins regarding license usage and how Blueprint is used within your organization.
The various reports in this section can be used to monitor usage, track activity, and download reports regarding various aspects of Blueprint usage.
To access System Reports:
- Navigate to the Admin Portal and select System Reports from the side-left panel
- The tabs on the top of this section display the various reports:
Blueprint allows users to download various data analytics reports to provide greater clarity in the product's usage.
- License and Activity Reporting - Provides about your license(s) and some downloadable reports pertaining to logging and user activity
- User List - Displays details on all users created within the Blueprint instance
- Project Activity - Shows the last time a project was modified.
- User Roles - Displays all users in the instance, group membership, roles, and the role attributes.
- Artifact Map - Displays artifact type, artifact base type and all standard properties used.
- Project Usage - List of all projects and the count of instance level standard artifacts within the project.