Manage Project Artifact Types
Project Administrators with the corresponding privileges can manage Project Artifact Types to meet the needs of specific projects, providing you with significant flexibility in the way you can categorize the artifacts in a project.
To access and manage Project Artifact Types:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to manage Project Artifact Types for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Artifact Management and select Project Artifact Types.
- The Project Artifact Types page displays all the Project Artifact Types in your instance. Click an artifact type in the Name column to see its details.
You can search for artifact types by name or prefix using the search bar in the upper right corner.
You can also sort the list by clicking a column header to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- The page displayed provides all the details for that artifact type including:
- Whether it's a Custom Artifact Type, Standard Artifact Type, or Sub-Artifact Type
- Who it was created by and when
- Who it was last edited by and when
- Its icon, prefix, base type, and group label
- Its default description
- All Project Properties assigned to that artifact type
- For information on how to complete further actions regarding Project Artifact Types, click one of the following links: