Change Your Password
There are different ways to change your password in Blueprint depending on whether you have forgotten it or would like to just establish a new password.
To retrieve a new password when you have forgotten it:
- Access the Blueprint URL provided to you by your administrator.
- Click Forgot my password at the bottom of the modal.
- Enter your username in the Request Password Reset modal and click Submit.
- An email is sent to your email account associated with your username. Click the Reset Password link in the email.
- In the Reset Password modal displayed, enter a new password and confirm it and then click Reset.
Change Your Password in Blueprint
To change your password when you are in Blueprint:
- Click your user icon in the top right corner and select Change Password.
- Enter your current password, and then your new password twice to confirm it, and then click OK.