Delete Multiple Project Roles
As a project administrator with the corresponding privileges, you may want to delete irrelevant or outdated Project Roles.
In those cases, you can delete multiple Project Roles at once.
a) the "View Groups, Project Roles, and Project Role Assignments" privilege in their Project Administrator Role, or
b) the "Administer All Projects" privilege in their Instance Administrator Role.
For more information on Project Administrator Roles, see the Manage Project Administrator Roles article. For more information on Instance Administrator Roles, see the Manage Instance Administrator Roles article.
To delete multiple Project Roles:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to delete multiple Project Roles for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click User Management and select Project Roles.
- In the Project Roles page displayed, select the checkbox for each role you want to delete.
- Click the Actions dropdown and then select Delete.
- Click OK in the confirmation modal to proceed.