Edit User Inputs for Office Document Templates
To edit user inputs for Office Document Templates:
- In the Administration Portal, click Advanced Settings and then select Templates in the side panel.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Click the template you want to edit user inputs for.
- Edit the user input accordingly in the following fields:
- Click the edit icon in the Name column and edit the name as needed.
- If you want to define a default value or edit the existing one, click the edit icon in the Default Value column and enter your value as needed.
- Select the checkbox in the Mandatory column to make the value required.
- You can order inputs accordingly by clicking the directional arrows in the Order column.
- Click Save.