Create a New Project
To create a new Storyteller project:
- Click Projects in the Storyteller Administration Portal.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- In the Projects page displayed, click Create Project.
- In the Create New Project page displayed:
- Enter the project name and description in the corresponding fields.
- Click Select Location and select a location for your new project in the modal displayed and then click OK. You can also you the search field to search for a specific folder in your instance.
- Click Select Template to select an existing project template and then click Open. Use the search bar to search for and select a specific project you want to use as a template.
- Select the Include Project Content checkbox to include the content from the project you selected as a template.
- Click Save.