Add Bulk Traces to Sub-Artifacts
In Blueprint, you can add bulk traces to sub-artifacts such as shapes in a Model artifact in the Universal Model Editor or tasks from a Process artifact in the Process Editor.
To add bulk traces to sub-artifacts:
- Select multiple sub-artifacts either by clicking and dragging your cursor across all the sub-artifacts or selecting multiple sub-artifacts using Ctrl (Win) or Command (Mac).
- Access the Bulk Traces tab in the Utility Panel.The Bulk Traces tab is only available when two or more shapes are selected on the canvas.
- Search for the artifact you want to create a trace with by entering its artifact ID, artifact name, prefix, or even a portion of its description in the quick search bar.
You can also directly add multiple sub-artifacts with the artifact ID without the prefix according to the following format: Artifact ID; Artifact ID; etc. If an incorrect or not applicable artifact ID is entered, it is displayed in red and not applied when you conduct the trace operation.
- Select the artifact you want to create a trace with, displayed in the search results.The results displayed are results within the project you are working in. To search for artifacts across all projects in your instance, click Search All Projects at the bottom of the search results.
- You can select one or multiple artifacts to create a trace with. To select multiple artifacts, simply click all the artifacts desired in the search results displayed.
- Select the direction of the trace according to the following:When the direction of the trace or traces are selected, the trace is established and the artifact is published.