Unassign Project Groups from a Project Role
As a project administrator, you can unassign project groups from project roles. You may want to utilize this when removing a group's access to the project.
To unassign Project Groups from a Project Role:
a) the "View Groups, Project Roles, and Project Role Assignments" privilege in their Project Administrator Role, or
b) the "Administer All Projects" privilege in their Instance Administrator Role.
For more information on Project Administrator Roles, see the Manage Project Administrator Roles article. For more information on Instance Administrator Roles, see the Manage Instance Administrator Roles article.
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to unassign Project Groups from Project Roles for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click User Management and select Project Roles.
- Click the Project Role you want to unassign Project Groups from.
- Click the Project Group Assignments tab.
- Select the checkboxes for all the Project Groups you want to unassign from that Project Role.
You can also search for specific Project Groups using the search bar. You can also sort the table by clicking a column header to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- Click the Actions button and then select Unassign.
- Click Save on the Project Role's details page.