Edit Project-level Office Document Templates
As a project administrator with the corresponding privileges, you can edit existing Office Document Templates within your project. This gives you the ability to modify document generation according to your users' needs.
To edit a project-level Office Document Template for one of your Blueprint projects:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to edit a project-level Office Document Template for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Advanced Settings and select Project Templates.
- On the Project Templates page, click the template you want to edit.
- Edit the settings for the Project Template by selecting or clearing the corresponding checkboxes or editing the values in the following fields:
- Include Files — If selected, the generated document is packaged in a .zip file with all associated documents and attachments in the artifact.
- Rich Text Formatting — If selected, any rich text formatting in the Blueprint project is preserved in the generated document.
- Font Size Scale — Edit the percentage you want to scale font size to within rich text fields in the generated document.Font size scale must be a whole number between 50 and 500 percent.
- Include Open Discussions — If selected, open discussions are included in the generated document.
- Include Closed Discussions — If selected, closed discussions are included in the generated document.
- Attach Source Data to Document Output — If selected, the generated document is packaged in a .zip file with the project XML data that was used to generate the document.
The project XML data can be useful if:
- you want to author a template using data and image references from your project
- you are debugging a problem with the template you are using
- you want to provide Blueprint support with the project XML data that generated the template
- Select the Prompt for User Input checkbox if you want the User Inputs table content to be displayed to the user during document generation.
For more information regarding user input, see the Add User Input to Project-Level Office Document Templates article.
- Click Save.