Delete User Inputs for Project-level Office Document Templates
Project administrators with the appropriate privileges can delete user inputs for project-level Office Document Templates. This allows administrators to remove irrelevant or outdated user inputs from an Office Document Template.
To delete user inputs for project-level Office Document Templates:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project with the project-level Office Document Template you want to delete user inputs for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Advanced Settings and select Project Templates.
- On the Project Templates page, click the template you want to delete user inputs for.
- Select the checkbox in the first row in the table for the inputs you want to delete.
You can select multiple inputs to delete by selecting their checkboxes as needed, or all inputs in the table by selecting the checkbox in the table header.
- Click the Actions dropdown and select Delete.
- Click Save.