About Project Groups
Project Groups are a set of users that can be assigned a particular Project Role within a project. Project Groups are another mechanism project administrators can use to control access to a project.
The difference between Project Groups and Instance Groups is that instance administrators can control groups at the instance level and define how users can access the entire instance. Project-level Groups offer project administrators a way to control access to an individual project by assigning those groups a Project Role.
For more information on Project Groups, click one of the following links:
- Manage Project Groups
- Add a Project Group
- Edit a Project Group
- Copy a Project Group
- Delete a Project Group
- Delete Multiple Project Groups
- Assign Members to a Project Group
- Unassign Members from a Project Group
- Assign Project Roles to a Project Group
- Select the Scope of Project Role Assignments on a Project Group
- Unassign Project Roles from a Project Group