About Project Groups
Project Groups are a set of users that can be assigned a particular Project Role within a project. Project Groups are another mechanism project administrators can use to control access to a project.
The Project Groups page displays groups available across the entire instance, as well as groups specifically scoped to the project. Administrators may assign Project Roles to either kind of groups, assigning members of the groups access to the project.
For more information on Project Groups, click one of the following links:
- Manage Project Groups
- Add a Project Group
- Edit a Project Group
- Copy a Project Group
- Delete a Project Group
- Delete Multiple Project Groups
- Assign Members to a Project Group
- Unassign Members from a Project Group
- Assign Project Roles to a Project Group
- Select the Scope of Project Role Assignments on a Project Group
- Unassign Project Roles from a Project Group