Delete a Project Group
As a project administrator with the corresponding privileges, you may want to delete irrelevant or outdated Project Groups.
In those cases, you can delete one or multiple Project Groups.
a) the "Manage Groups, Project Roles, and Project Role Assignments" privilege in their Project Administrator Role, or
b) the "Administer All Projects" privilege in their Instance Administrator Role.
For more information on Project Administrator Roles, see the Manage Project Administrator Roles article. For more information on Instance Administrator Roles, see the Manage Instance Administrator Roles article.
To delete a Project Group:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project in which you want to delete a Project Group.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click User Management and select Project Groups.
- On the Project Groups page displayed, click the group you want to delete.
- Click Delete at the bottom of the page.
- Click OK in the confirmation modal to proceed.