Assign Members to a Project Group
Project administrators with the corresponding privileges can assign users to Project-level Groups to control access to an individual project.
a) the "Manage Groups, Project Roles, and Project Role Assignments" privilege in their Project Administrator Role, or
b) the "Administer All Projects" privilege in their Instance Administrator Role.
For more information on Project Administrator Roles, see the Manage Project Administrator Roles article. For more information on Instance Administrator Roles, see the Manage Instance Administrator Roles article.
To assign members to a Project Group:
- In the Administration Portal, click and select the project in which you want to assign members to a Project Group.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click User Management and select Project Groups.
- On the Project Groups page displayed, search for and click the group you want to assign members to.
- On the Project Group's details page, click the Group Members tab.
- Click Assign Members.
- Select the checkboxes for all the users you want to assign to that Project Group and then click OK.
You can also search for specific users or groups using the search bar and sort the table by clicking a column header (with the exception of the Description header) to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- Click Save on the Project Role's details page.