Link User Stories to Other Artifacts
A user story describes a functional requirement, which is automatically generated from the details provided to a task and its accompanying system tasks. You can further define a user story by linking it to other artifacts.
For example, you can include non-functional requirements such as accessibility, availability, performance, or reliability. You can also include other business rules such as constraints, data computations, or security policies.
To create a link between a user story and another artifact:
- Access the generate user story artifact.
- Click the ST-Business Rules or ST-Non-Functional Requirements tab.
- Click within the rich-text field to display the formatting bar.
- Click the Links menu () and select Inline Traces.
- In the Add Inline Trace Modal, search for and select the artifact you want to link the user story to, and select Add.