Delete a Custom Property
When you delete a Custom Property in the Administration Portal, all associated data in live artifacts across the project will also be deleted.
Project Administrators are not able to delete Standard Properties.
To delete a Custom Property:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to delete a Custom Property for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Artifact Management and select Project Properties.
- On the Project Properties page, click the Custom Property you want to delete.
You can search for the property by name using the search bar in the upper right corner.
You can also sort the list by clicking a column header to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order. Click the Category column header to bring all Custom Properties to the top of the table.
- On the Custom Property's details page, click Delete at the bottom of the page.
- Click OK in the confirmation modal to proceed.