Delete Multiple Custom Properties
When you delete Custom Properties in the Administration Portal, all associated data in live artifacts across the project will also be deleted.
Project Administrators are not able to delete Standard Properties.
To delete multiple Custom Properties:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project you want to delete a Custom Property for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Artifact Management and select Project Properties.
- On the Project Properties page, select the checkboxes for the Custom Properties you want to delete.
You can search for the property by name using the search bar in the upper right corner.
You can also sort the list by clicking a column header to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order. Click the Category column to bring all Custom Properties to the top of the table.
- Click the Actions button and select Delete.
- Click OK in the confirmation modal to proceed.