Edit User Inputs to Project-level Office Document Templates
As a project administrator with the corresponding privileges, you can modify custom inputs that your users can inject in a project-level Office Document Template that they generate. This gives you the ability to re-order or add information to existing user inputs on Office Document Templates.
To edit user inputs for project-level Office Document Templates:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project with the project-level Office Document Template you want to edit user inputs for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Advanced Settings and select Project Templates.
- On the Project Templates page, click the template you want to edit user inputs for.
- Edit the user input accordingly in the following fields:
- Click the edit icon in the Name column and edit the name as needed.
- If you want to define a default value or edit the existing one, click the edit icon in the Default Value column and enter your value as needed.
- Select the checkbox in the Mandatory column to make the value required.
- You can order inputs accordingly by clicking the directional arrows in the Order column.
- Click Save.