License and Activity Reporting
The License and Activity Reporting page in the Administration Portal provides fundamental information about your license(s) and how Blueprint is used within your organization. Specifically, it allows you to see what kind of licenses you have, the number of seats consumed, and the closest expiry dates of all the licenses.
You can also access the User Activity Report, which details all the instances of users logging in and out of Blueprint for a defined period of time, up to the last 365 days.
To access the License & Activity Reporting page:
- In the Administration Portal, click Advanced Settings and then select License & Activity Reporting in the side panel.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- In the License Status section, the following information is displayed:
- License Type - the type of license you have
- Total Licenses - the total number of licenses you have available
- Licenses Used - the number of licenses you have used
- Expiry Date - the nearest expiry date for your license or a license if you have more than one license
For information on the User Activity Report, see the User Activity Report article.