Assign Projects to a Standard Artifact Type
Standard Artifact Types must be assigned to projects so users can create those specific artifact types in the projects they work in.
This is also an opportunity for Blueprint administrators to assign the Standard Artifact Types they create to a specific project or projects.
To assign projects to a Standard Artifact Type:
- In the Administration Portal, under Instance, click Artifact Management and select Standard Artifact Types.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- On the Standard Artifact Types list page, click the artifact type you want to assign to a project.
You can search for artifact types by name or prefix using the search bar in the upper right corner.
You can also sort the list by clicking a column header to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- On the Standard Artifact Type's details page, click the Project Assignments tab.
- On the Project Assignments page, click the Assign Projects button.
- Select the projects you want to assign the Standard Artifact Type to and then click OK.