Edit a Standard Artifact Type
As a Storyteller administrator with the corresponding privileges, you can edit any Standard Artifact Type.
This gives you the flexibility to continually edit the Standard Artifact Types you create in Storyteller according to your organization's needs.
To edit a Standard Artifact Type:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, under Instance, click Artifact Management and select Standard Artifact Types.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- On the Standard Artifact Types list page, click the artifact type you want to edit.
You can search for it by name or prefix using the search bar in the upper right corner.
You can also sort the list by clicking a column header to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- Edit the following fields as needed:
- Edit the Standard Artifact Type's name by clicking the name in the header and making your changes.
- Group Label
- Default Description
- To manage Standard Properties, see the Assign Standard Properties to a Standard Artifact Type article.
- Click Save.