Delete Choices and Conditions in a Process
To delete choices or conditions from a set in a Process:
- Click the additional details icon () to open the decision shape's Additional Details modal.User-System Process mode must be enabled in order to edit system conditions.
- For any choices or conditions you want to remove, click its corresponding delete icon ().You cannot delete choices or conditions if only a minimum of two exists. If you do not require choices/conditions, you can delete the decision shape entirely.
- Click OK to accept your changes.The Process Editor refreshes.
When deleting conditions, the following rules for a valid Process are observed:
- Deleting all tasks from a choice will not remove it. To keep the Process valid, a condition will always include at least one task
- If a condition branch includes child tasks or decision points, all of these will be removed